- 500-backed digital health app Naluri is partnering with Decathlon Indonesia through Mandiri AXA General Insurance to give Decathlon employees access to Naluri’s professional coaching services and health resources, supporting them in working towards their health goals and well-being.
- Naluri delivers clinically-significant health outcomes through an integrated and structured employee assistance programme that addresses the physical and mental health of individuals in a personalized way.
- At the launch event, Decathlon employees were encouraged to undergo comprehensive health screenings to set their health baselines for the programme.
- The event kicked off with an insightful panel discussion on “How to Maintain Work-Life Balance”, featuring speakers Salma Luthfiyah Sani (Naluri Dietitian), Albert Roberto (Naluri Fitness Coach), and Fatimah Muthahirah (Naluri Mental Health Coach), who discussed practical tools and tips for balancing work and life demands.
- Read the full story here.
Other stories you may have missed:
- Escavox enables Australia’s Piñata Farms to deliver fresh premium berries and mangoes by tracking precise conditions from farm to market
- FarMart launches Saudabook to modernize and automate India’s food processing & manufacturing industry
- Carousell rolls out Buyer Protection services to create secure ‘eCommerce-like’ experience for buyers and sellers, with payment protection and door-to-door delivery options
- Christine shares 500 Global’s evolution to a multi-stage VC firm, new opportunities around the world, and why a portfolio of global companies provide valuable insights
- Hydroleap and Seventh Sense featured in a list of technology companies expanding to Melbourne and the roles they play in transforming traditional industries in Victoria
- Aerodyne aims to become a one-stop solution for drones
- VTF CFO Kendrick Tan tells The Malaysian Reserve how the pandemic drove them to create no-code virtual conferences
- Food Market Hub teams up with Supplybunny to provide a seamless experience for restaurants and F&B businesses looking to optimize their procurement processes, improve cost management, and streamline their supply chain operations