Car financing speeds up
- Dealing with financial paperwork is tedious, boring, and stressful. It’s also the least exciting part about getting a car, and 500-backed Carsome and CIMB clearly think so too! The two companies have partnered to launch the CIMB Auto Dealer App, a platform that speeds up the car financing process for car dealers.
- According to CIMB, the app is the first auto financing platform of its kind in Malaysia and its one-minute approval time is the fastest in the market today!
- The app enables automotive loan approval upon complete submission of required documents, empowering dealers to execute fast, secure, and seamless digital applications for auto financing. They can submit applications anytime and anywhere, and view their status at every stage of the process in real-time.
- Eric Cheng, Co-founder & Group CEO of Carsome said, “We are excited to work with CIMB to introduce Malaysia’s first Auto Dealer App for vehicle financing. Our partnership will enable more efficient financing approval for customers to purchase cars on Carsome’s platform, providing them with a seamless and hassle-free experience. This is another step forward in our commitment to building the most trusted end-to-end ecosystem in the automotive industry.”
- Read the full story on Digital News Asia.
Stories you may have missed this week:
- Gilmour Space is set to launch Australian-designed, Australian-manufactured rocket from Australian soil
- Merkle Science secures US$19M to filter out creeps in crypto with proprietary blockchain technology
- Prenetics launches Circle Snapshot, the world’s first push-button and painless blood collection device
- Grab acquires MOVE IT to provide safer mobility and new income opportunities in the Philippines
- Glife addresses unethical methods in food production with digital platform
- Pandorum Technologies featured on list of most innovative biotech companies in India
- Neuron Mobility celebrates three years of successful operations in Brisbane