Transport comes in all shapes and sizes; they bring us to places, and this week, they come together to form our top stories. Carsome launched its largest experience center to make car shopping even more convenient; Grab made its in-house mapping technology available to other businesses; Neuron Mobility and ION Mobility are committed to driving change with green transport.
Missed our last weekly round-up? Check it out here.
- Carsome launches its largest experience center
- YAS protects new lifestyles against new risks
- Grab’s digital map powers more businesses in SEA
- Homage injects equality into caregiving
- Pomelo wants to make sustainability fashionable
- Neuron Mobility releases 2021 impact report
- ION Mobility goes beyond saving the world
- Laka protects cargo bikers in Europe
- Escavox outsmarts food waste problem
- AUS saves 4x in cost for land mapping
- Cargobase seizes the ‘Mexican Momentum’
- Aliena wins space propulsion contest
Other stories you may have missed:
- ESPL secured smartphone brand TECNO Mobile as its presenting sponsor for the upcoming Battlegrounds Mobile India tournament, which carries a prize pool of ~US$130,000.
- Juliet Zhu, Group President & CFO at Carsome, was selected as a judge for the TiE Women SEA Pitch Competition, where women entrepreneurs from across the region pitch their startups.
- Co-Founder & CEO of Koo India, Aprameya Radhakrishna, was announced as a juror at the BW Unicorn Summit and Awards 2022.