Artificial intelligence leads this week’s news with 500-backed startups. Biotech startup Pandorum Technologies partnered with an AI-focused firm to serve patients awaiting donors for transplant, while Urbanmetry leverages AI for data collection and analysis to offer better transparency, accuracy, and efficiency in the property industry.
Missed last week’s round up? Check it out here.
- Pandorum to boost regenerative medicine with AI
- FarMart acqui-hires Subjimandi.app to help farmers sell more
- mClinica trains 227,000 pharmacists across Southeast Asia
- Grab launches mental wellness program for their gig workers
- HappyFresh delivers value to grocery shoppers sustainably
- StoreHub rejected Starbucks to serve over 15,000 SMEs
- Bukalapak to upskill students in Australia with real-world experience
- Brain health tips for startup founders
- The growth of the Southeast Asian billion-dollar club
- Transcelestial solves Internet woes with shoebox-sized devices
- How Urbanmetry uses data & AI to build sustainable cities
- PolicyPal gamifies insurance to improve customer engagement
Other stories you may have missed:
- Pandai was named the winner of the Malaysian Commercialization Year (MCY) Award in the ‘Social Entrepreneur’ category.
- First Circle ranked number 4 in the Growth Champions 2022 report for achieving positive growth despite the pandemic.
- Finku was listed as one of seven early-stage fintech startups from Indonesia to follow in 2022.