This week, 500-backed fintech and proptech startups got two thumbs up from investors. Lummo’s recent US$80 million funding round was participated by Jeff Bezos’ personal investment firm; Urbanmetry secured US$2 million to improve data analytics for the real estate sector in Southeast Asia; and Wallex has been acquired by M-DAQ in its global expansion plan.
Missed last week’s round up? Check it out here.
- Jeff Bezos invests in Lummo to accelerate its expansion in Southeast Asia
- Urbanmetry raises US$2M to close the property data gap
- Wallex acquired by M-DAQ in global expansion plan
- Homage boosts access to home care in Malaysia with significant expansion
- Prenetics provides free test kits to underprivileged amid COVID-19 surge
- First Circle to uplift entrepreneurs in the Philippines through education
- EST Studios to put Asian films on the global stage
- WORQ’s productive spaces bring innovators together
- Laka partners Decathlon to prevent bike thefts with hidden GPS chip
- Transcelestial brings cost- & time-saving superfast Internet to Singapore
- EMQ enhances cross-border payments services across South Asia
- Bukalapak showcases track record in empowering female & microentrepreneurs
Other stories you may have missed:
- YAS MicroInsurance expanded its presence by launching an office in its second Asian city, Kuala Lumpur!
- Nas Academy partnered with VinFast to launch a video challenge that aims to inspire the transition to electric vehicles and accelerate the global green mobility revolution.
- Transcelestial won at the 2021 ‘Fast Forward with HPE!’, Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s initiative designed to support Asia Pacific’s next generation of digital disruptors.