The month of February is off to a great start for some 500-backed startups. Pakistan-based Retailo raised US$36 million to help digitize small businesses in retail; London’s Laka has bagged US$12 million for bicycle insurtech; Drone startup Aarav Unmanned Systems (AUS) was awarded a US$2 million contract, with its drones set to facilitate the digitization of land records for the improvement of quality of life in the state of Haryana in Northern India.
Missed our January round up? Check it out here.
- Retailo raises landmark US$36M to boost small businesses
- Laka raises US$12M to expand locations & coverage
- HelloMida selected for Surge to share in US$60M funding
- AUS drones to map entire Indian state to help improve quality of life
- Shohoz launches vaccine registration program for transport workers
- Nas Academy partners India video app to launch training program
Other stories you may have missed:
- OhmniLabs announced that it has become an APIC Corporate Champion Partner. APIC, or The Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology is the leading professional association for infection preventionists (IPs).
- RedDoorz has collaborated with the Government Tourism Office in Indonesia to provide accommodations for the upcoming 2022 MotoGP Mandalika.