This week, a total of US$380 million in funding has been announced by Carsome for the expansion of its used car marketplace and by eFishery for its aquaculture tech platform. In the flower business, BloomThis recorded a 2x growth despite the pandemic, while Shoppa claims to have grown 10x in revenue within two months of its launch.
Missed our last weekly roundup? Check it out here.
- Carsome raises US$290M to invest internally & expand retail brand
- eFishery reels in US$90M to expand to 10 countries
- BloomThis records 2x growth & over 1,000 jobs offered monthly
- Vishal Harnal talks success in social commerce
- Shoppa empowers female entrepreneurs to build micro-enterprises
- Bukalapak partnership with digibank to benefit warungs
- Aerodyne makes strategic investment in AI & analytics firm
- Your Super named 25th fastest-growing US private company
- Grab partners with JakLingko to optimize Jakarta public transport
- Lingokids introduces 10M new families to playlearning
- PolicyPal’s Val Yap highly commended by Imperial College London
- Easyship brought innovation to crowdfunding in 2021
Other stories you may have missed:
- Clinikk has opened its sixth Clinikk Health Hub, a primary care center that provides medical care along with health insurance.
- YAS MicroInsurance is supporting the Hong Kong Youth Delegation in the 2041 Climateforce Antarctic Expedition with its on-demand GPS and blockchain-powered insurance.
- abillion launches The Carrot Club to honor its members that have driven the most aid to its partner charities.