This week, 500-backed startups make an impact across the globe. Deep tech startup Transcelestial will bring its innovative wireless Internet technology to 10 new APAC markets, while abillion reaches its US$1 million donation goal early, pledged for 84 different causes.
Missed our last weekly roundup? Check it out here.
- Transcelestial to bring ‘superfast Internet’ to 10 markets
- abillion reaches US$1M donation target, aims higher for 2022
- Grab & Bukalapak launch accelerator to benefit 10,000 MSMEs
- Prenetics to expand user-friendly, at-home testing services
- mClinica on the importance of gender lens investing
- Engineers save up to 50% of their time with FireVisor’s AI
- NewCampus serves the 99% without access to an MBA
- Warranty & inspection for Carousell secondhand auto shoppers
- How Naluri is shaking up the healthcare industry
- Wellson Lo talks Bibit & its focus on financial education
- Laka’s mission to become more than an insurtech startup
Other stories you may have missed:
- Curlec brings home two awards at the Cosmopolitan The Daily Business Awards 2021 – ‘Fastest Growing FinTech Company’ in Malaysia and ‘Young FinTech Leader Of The Year’ for co-founder and CEO Zac Liew.
- At the ORIGIN Innovation Awards, Kamarul Muhamed, founder and Group CEO of Aerodyne Group has been named Startup Leader of the Year.
- Co-founder and CCO of Parcel Perform Dana von der Heide receives the ‘Digital Female Leadership Award’.
- Pomelo Fashion announced it has been named as one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2021” by HR Asia.