This week, four 500-backed startups secure over US$50 million in funding for sustainable transport, recommerce, agritech, and affordable healthcare. Meanwhile, Aarav Unmanned Systems ink multiple long-term contracts with Tata Steel in India to provide advanced drone services, and AMTD PolicyPal launch a digital insurance app for consumers and SMEs in Hong Kong.
Missed our last weekly roundup? Check it out here.
- Neuron Mobility lands US$30M, sees significant international growth
- Carousell bags US$10M from Temasek investment firm
- Glife bags US$8.12M for regional & user expansion
- Clinikk raises US$4M to bring affordable healthcare to more Indian cities
- Bukalapak signs US$141M loan facility to diversify
- Aarav Unmanned Systems to boost efficiency in various Tata Steel businesses
- AMTD PolicyPal launches app for HK consumers & SMEs
- How OhmniLabs is making the return to the office safer
- HappyFresh expands reach with Lippo Group partnership
- Bukalapak on democratizing the e-commerce space
- Grab on getting to the next stage with the super app strategy
- URBANMETRY on rethinking sustainable living in the new normal
Other stories you may have missed:
- YAS Microinsurance bags the Innovative InsurTech Product award from the HK01 FinTech Excellence Awards 2021.
- Will Fan, co-founder and CEO of NewCampus shares how businesses can help their middle management be better leaders.
- TripleA, a crypto payments provider, partners with Grab to offer crypto trading using GrabPay.