Retail and e-commerce are in the spotlight this week with Una Brands securing US$15 million in a Series A round. The startup launched just five months ago with a US$40 million equity and debt seed round. Meanwhile, Omnilytics launched a new module that claims to have brought users a 20% increase in sell-through rate, over 17% increase in product margins, and a 15% reduction in deadstock.
Missed our last weekly roundup? Check it out here.
- Una Brands raises US$15M, records 50% sales growth from brands
- Omnilytics launches new module that increases profit margins by 17%
- BukuKas eyes 20 million users by end of 2022
- Kredivo partners with AirAsia for easy access to travel
- Zenysis partners with Chemionics to launch global healthcare program
- Grab eyes profitable delivery service by end of 2021
- Horangi & Huawei Cloud to serve digital organizations in 10 countries
- Parcel Perform eyes growth & North American headquarters
- iPrice launches new tool to help consumers save time & money
- NewCampus’ tips for managing leaders in hyper-growth tech startups
- How Arcstone is pushing the needle forward in Industry 4.0
- Prenetics’ UK success in collaboration & rapid innovation
Other stories you may have missed:
- Thuc Vu, co-founder and CEO of 500-backed OhmniLabs speaks about how the startup’s robots have been doing so far and what’s next in a post-pandemic world.
- 500-backed Laka bagged three awards in the Insurance Choice Awards 2021, including Best Cycle Insurance Provider’ for the 4th year in a row.
- 500-backed MHub emerged as the winner for The Best Banking / Commerce Startup in the X-PITCH 2021 finals, beating over 3,000 entries.