Lots of news coming from Singapore this week as electric vehicle startup Ion Mobility completes its funding round, closing a total of US$6.8 million. In the e-commerce space, Carousell’s discussions of a partnership with sneaker marketplace Ox Street turned into an acquisition.
Missed last week’s roundup? Check it out here.
- Ion Mobility bags US$6.8M, to unveil EV motorbike by year-end
- Carousell acquires Ox Street for its dedicated community of sneakerheads
- 500 Southeast Asia’s upcoming string of successful exits
- Aerodyne named #1 drone service provider in the world
- ANGIN connects Indonesian startups with the Netherlands
- Neuron Mobility rolls out safety features including audio alerts & Braille
- KrediFazz fully licensed to offer fintech services and education
- Talkpush adds language assessment capability to automated hiring process
- Why OhmniLabs shies away from humanoid robots
Other stories you may have missed:
- Hong Kong-based insurtech startup YAS MicroInsurance has launched BYKE Pro, claimed to be the country’s first cycling microinsurance.
- CEO of food review app abillion Vikas Garg speaks to Millionaireasia about the plant-based movement and going green.
- Head of Finance at 500-backed Arcstone, Jaison Kimura, talks about the importance of digitalization in the manufacturing sector.