Riding on its enormous growth seen over the pandemic, fintech startup Curlec is in the midst of raising funds for a regional expansion and new service offerings. In retail, Una Brands plans to acquire another 15 businesses by the end of the year, with an eye on its goal of 100. Read on for more 500-backed startup news.
Missed last week’s roundup? Check it out here.
- Curlec grows 400%, raising funds for expansion
- Una Brands eyes 100 acquisitions, plans to go unicorn
- Jala Tech wins US$50,000 at global challenge
- Aerodyne to boost economic growth in Sabah with drone technology
- Omnilytics reveals a hack for small retail businesses
- Escavox supports Australia-wide education program with simulation
- Gnowbe learners log 10-15x higher completion rate than unicorn learning platforms
- Vishal & Aerodyne reveal opportunities in customer-centric solutions
- Kredivo talks consumer behavior on CNN
- Grab Financial Group’s Reuben Lai on crypto, growth & more
- Gilmour eyes 2030 to send humans into space
- Pomelo & Pantone exclusive collection delivers joy amid pandemic
Other stories you may have missed:
- Five 500-backed startups, Grab, Carousell, PolicyPal, Haulio, and 99.co make Vulcan Post’s Startup Hall of Fame.
- Co-founder and CEO of 500-backed microblogging startup Koo, Aprameya Radhakrishna shares how the app will empower Indians and the rest of the non-English speaking world.
- Guillem Segarra, CEO of 500-backed HappyFresh talks about the rise of e-grocery shopping in Southeast Asia.