This week, a total of 17 500-backed founders and executives have been honored for their contributions to society. Meanwhile, Gnowbe and eFishery sought out partnerships to better serve their target workforces, and MYCL and Hydroleap have been recognized for their efforts in creating a more sustainable world.
Missed the last weekly roundup? Check it out here.
- The 500-backed trailblazing entrepreneurs making a positive impact
- The six women leaders in 500-backed emerging startups
- Gnowbe to boost employability in Singapore with new platform
- eFishery keeps it fresh for farmers with new partnership
- MYCL mushroom leather reduces carbon footprint & toxic waste
- Hydroleap recognized for environmentally-friendly & economical water tech
- Vishal Harnal on investing in Indonesian entrepreneurs
- 500 Southeast Asia’s investing journey since 2014
Other stories you may have missed:
- Prenetics was awarded the Healthcare Technology trophy at the HKB National Business Awards 2021 for the success of its efforts in fighting against COVID-19.
- Find out where you can find the most affordable – and most expensive – groceries in the region in this new report by iPrice.
- For the third consecutive year, Bukalapak has been recognized as the Best Company to Work For 2021 award by HR Asia Awards.