On-demand care startup Homage closed US$30 million this week to boost their services in aged and disability care. According to the startup, this is one of the largest funding raised by such a platform in Southeast Asia and Oceania so far. In Indonesia, startup HIJUP has launched a US$6.9 million fund to support small, local brands, while Kredivo expands to Vietnam.
Missed the last weekly roundup? Check it out here.
- Homage raises US$30M for better aged & disability care
- HIJUP launches US$6.9M growth fund to back Indonesian brands
- Bukalapak revenue up 35%, big contribution by SMEs
- 500 Southeast Asia to nurture ‘next generation’ companies
- Kredivo’s ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ service enters Vietnam market
- Carousell helps charities help others with US$2,000 packages
- 500 Southeast Asia to guide founders on sustainability & inclusiveness
- Gilmour partnership to increase access to space globally
- What’s 500 Southeast Asia’s new focus in the region?
- Vishal Harnal on spotting the next big thing
- Eyes on four 500-backed Malaysian startups in healthtech & proptech
- 500 Southeast Asia invested in sparking societal change
Other stories you may have missed:
- Founder and CEO of abillion Vikas Garg talks about the next big opportunity for India to capitalize on – the jackfruit.
- Azman Osman-Rani, CEO and co-founder of Naluri shares his vision in redefining our approach to physical and mental healthcare.
- The shift to remote work has forced many companies to push cybersecurity much higher up their priority list. CEO and co-founder of Horangi Paul Hadjy shares how the startup plans to address that.