Going far & wide
- Congratulations to Retailo for bagging US$15M from new strategic investors, including a technology distribution partnership with Dtonic, a leading data solution company in South Korea!
- The 500-backed B2B digital distribution company aims to further strengthen their existing operations, expand into new verticals, and deepen its presence within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA).
- Today, Retailo’s network comprises thousands of retail partners and restaurants in KSA and has 200+ leading local, regional, and global brand partners on their platform.
- The company’s plug-and-play solution enables suppliers to distribute their products, leverage Retailo’s huge network of customers, and take advantage of their distribution muscle.
- With Dtonic, Retailo will also empower businesses to achieve efficiency and scale using their unique AI-powered retail technology.
- This is a significant step for retail in KSA, a US$100B industry that consists of over 100,000+ businesses that serve a population of more than 35 million consumers. Retailo aims to digitize and transform the retail supply chain and continue their growth here.
- Talha Ansari, Retailo’s Founder & CEO, shared, “Since Retailo’s inception, our objective has been clear: to forge a seamless digital distribution network for every business. After three years of dedicated effort, we’re witnessing the evolution towards an all-digital distribution landscape, making Retailo a key player in shaping the future of the Saudi Retail Economy contributing to the Kingdom’s Vision 2030 initiatives.”
- Read the full story here.