Advanced, Accurate, Autonomous
- This AI startup is ready to move to the next level! 500-backed robotics company Movel AI is teaming up with Curium, a deeptech company specializing in sensor calibrations for semi and fully-autonomous vehicles (AVs) to accelerate the adoption of robotics and enhance the capabilities of AVs.
- Seirios, Movel AI’s flagship suite of products, offers advanced navigation solutions that automate robots with human-like precision and movements.
- While Curium enhances robotics performance by enabling full autonomy through vision, radar, and LiDAR sensor calibrations.
- “We believe that Curium’s expertise in sensor calibrations perfectly complements our expertise in robotic navigation solutions. Together, we can create a more efficient and accurate system that will revolutionize the industry,” said CEO Abhishek Gupta.
- Both companies will collaborate on opportunities for product innovation, project co-creation, team engagement, and research. This partnership aims to deliver groundbreaking advancements in the field of robotics and autonomous vehicles, offering new possibilities for industry-academic cooperation and research collaborations.
- Read the full announcement here.
Other stories you may have missed:
- Krosslinker awarded top prize at the 2023 SelectUSA Investment Summit
- Grab’s neobank offers flexible and accessible financial services to gig workers and digital natives in Singapore
- Escavox CEO Luke Wood on how the food industry can meet ESG requirements for a better planet and profits
- Neuron Mobility launches toughest, rider-focused, sustainable e-scooter for the best riding experience
- Carousell appointed Sudarshan Balachandran as new marketing director to steer Carousell’s marketing strategy across all six markets, and strengthen Carousell’s brand identity and product innovation
- Cargobase and Gatehouse Maritime extend partnership to enhance supply chain visibility
- Bukalapak confirmed that it has no plans to introduce transaction and app service fees for users