Green light for Northern Europe
- This Taiwanese green battery solution is set to power up Northern Europe; 500-backed XING Mobility is partnering Nordic Booster, the Norwegian market leader in battery solutions for construction machines and mobile high-power charging systems for heavy-duty industrial vehicles and industrial products.
- The two companies will bring XING Mobility’s immersion-cooled battery system to the region’s Construction, Agriculture, and Mining (CAM) Industrial Vehicle market, making it easy for vehicle makers to transition from fuel to electric power.
- The XING Mobility team shares that their technology is the coolest, safest, and most energy-efficient mobility energy storage solution (ESS) available in the market today for tractors, excavators, and commercial fleets.
- The battery has excellent fire safety and a longer cycle life, making it an ideal choice for ESS, commercial, and heavy-duty vehicles.
- Sherwood Hochen, CSO of XING Mobility said, “Nordic Booster’s position as the Norwegian market leader in mobile fast chargers and construction machines, combined with our new advanced immersion-cooled battery technology, creates an unbeatable combination in the industrial vehicle space, and an opportunity to transform the industrial vehicle market in Northern Europe.”
- Read the full story here.
Other stories you may have missed:
- Aereo lands US$1M contract to provide first-ever large-scale drone survey of India mines for safety & environmental compliance
- Homage Founder & CEO Gillian Tee wants more women to succeed as entrepreneurs, here’s where to start & why
- YAS launches drive-to-earn platform to incentivize safe driving with special rewards and more affordable insurance
- RedDoorz founder & CEO Amit Saberwal shares 4 insights for growth — cutting cost isn’t one of them
- Laka partnered ListNRide to offer their customers fuss-free, competitive insurance coverage
- Grab Singapore introduced a feature on its app to allow passengers and the driver to record audio for safety purposes
- OhmniLabs and TSK Products joined forces to bring much-needed autonomous disinfection technology to hospitals
- Cargobase launched new features on their logistics platform designed to offer a user-friendly enterprise software experience that delivers faster results
- CARSOME announced its Women Take the Wheel initiative for Malaysia as their commitment to gender inclusivity