Strength in partnerships
- Cybercrime is ever-evolving, but so is 500-backed blockchain forensics and risk management platform Merkle Science. The team announced a strategic partnership with CYBERA, a victim support & response solution that equips crypto businesses with tools to provide help to affected users.
- Both companies aim to serve as a one-stop shop for clients to protect their organization and victims from financial crime. Together, they will combat the increasing number of hacks, scams, and fraud cases in cryptocurrency.
- Merkle Science continues to play a critical role in security by proactively analyzing hacks, conducting investigations, and alerting law enforcement to recover stolen funds.
- CYBERA will leverage Merkle Science’s Tracker, a cutting-edge tool that forensically analyzes cryptocurrency transactions, tracks stolen funds, and investigates crime.
- Read the full article here.