So you think you know your customer?
- Looking for a way to bring together data from disparate sources for insights on your prospective customers?
- Financial institutions and fintech firms can turn to 500-backed Monnai for that, and the team just successfully raised US$6.5M Series A funding led by Tiger Global and participated by existing investors 500 Global, Better Tomorrow Ventures, and Emphasis Ventures.
- Monnai’s platform integrates data from various sources worldwide and offers tools to help clients solve fraud and regulatory challenges. Through a single application, their clients can conduct a ‘know your customer’ check, trust and fraud risk assessment, credit decisioning, and optimize collections.
- Founded in 2021 by CEO Pierre Demarche and CPO Ravish Patel, the team saw rapid growth in annual recurring revenue after the first year of operations. Monnai now has customers across Southeast Asia, Latin America, India, and the US.
- The team also shared that they are doubling down on hiring in Southeast Asia.
- Congratulations to the Monnai team!
- Read the full article on Tech in Asia.