Open for investments
- This company is making it easy for anyone & everyone to invest in a startup, and more importantly, invest towards a better future.
- Following a US$3 million pre-Series A in 2020, and US$10 million Series A in 2021, 500-backed sustainability platform abillion just announced a community investment round on crowdfunding service Wefunder.
- What does this mean? Retail investors and abillion’s one million members get a chance to invest in the company — something which would normally only be possible following an IPO.
- The minimum investment amount is US$100, and investors do not need to be accredited. 500 Global is proud to be participating in this round too!
- This fundraising round comes as the company reports that the platform has grown by 20x over the past two years. The community now features more than 2.5 million user-generated product reviews, while 4,700 Software-as-a-Service customers are on recurring contracts.
- “Since launching our Community Equity program in 2022, we’ve brought on board more than 10,000 of our members around the world as stakeholders in our vision for a better world,” said Founder & CEO Vikas Garg. “This year, as we raise capital to grow, we’re proud to be opening up our investment round to our community of members and anyone that believes in our mission to create a better, more impactful social network.”
- Read the full story here and check out the fundraising page on WeFunder.
Stories you may have missed:
- Carousell doubles down on driving electronics recommerce with feature that allows users to sell their mobile phones in under 24hrs
- ION Mobility secures US$18.7M to accelerate towards a greener future, starting with Indonesia
- ESPL launches Web3 tournament platform & utility token, raising US$1.4M in less than 2 hours
- iMotorbike eyes US$20M revenue in 2023; raising Series A round to solve 4 major pain points for used motorbike buyers & sellers
- Haulio has been named one of the ten high growth startups that have seen successes during this tumultuous year.
- Mobile wallet GCash partnered with superapp Grab to enable direct cashless payments option when using the app’s transport and delivery services in the Philippines.
- Merkle Science and BitDATA Exchange join forces to support Singapore’s enterprise partnership program and marketing initiatives.