Moving the needle bit by bit
- At the end of November 2022, the number of stock investors in Indonesia reached 4.38 million, a 27% increase from 3.45 million investors at the end of 2021.
- Part of this positive rise has been attributed to 500-backed stock investment app Stockbit, through the company’s educational and literacy efforts.
- “Stockbit has brought various excellent features to investors, both beginners and experienced ones, in Indonesia so that they can invest professionally,” shared Stockbit’s Head of Product Marketing, Vania Valeriana.
- Apart from Stockbit Stream, the country’s largest social forum for investors and stock traders in Indonesia, the app’s ‘screener’ feature allows users to look up stocks based on preset personal criteria, follow certain brokers on a real-time basis, order IPO stocks online, and it even supports investors who are busy during stock trading hours with its ‘auto order’ feature.
- Through this function, investors can activate ‘auto-buy’ and ‘auto-sell’, allowing them to buy stocks at a predetermined price and sell stocks for a certain target price.
- Read the full story here.
Stories you may have missed:
- Zenysis’ analytics platform recognized as a Digital Public Good for accelerating progress toward the Sustainable Development Goals
- eFishery builds strong safety nets in agritech lending while empowering fish farmers to scale their businesses
- Merkle Science joins forces with insurtech company PolicyDock to create a safer crypto landscape
- Will Fan of NewCampus on building the next hundred-year-old brand and being authentic
- Grab’s latest Southeast Asia Food and Grocery Trends 2022 report reveals delivery trends in 2022
- Carousell posts US$49.5M in revenue in 2021, citing its goods and services vertical as a key driver of its revenue growth
- Pandai was selected as the winner of HLB Launchpad 2022, taking home a ~US$11,500 cash prize, the opportunity to run a pilot program with Hong Leong Group, and more
- Neuron Mobility celebrates top moments in 2022, with the company’s e-scooters taking 8 million trips and clocking over 15 million kilometers.
- Luxclusif partnered with Open For Vintage (OFV) to offer a handbag buy-back service, allowing customers to trade in designer handbags in exchange for OFV store credit