Click for cover
- Commuting, hiking, cycling, or buying NFTs? 500-backed YAS MicroInsurance has got you covered! The blockchain-powered insurtech company raised a US$4.5M pre-Series A to aggressively expand their Web3 insurance services.
- Why? The team believes the sector is underserved — only US$6 billion of Web3 assets are insured today out of a total of US$1 trillion.
- Hong Kong-based YAS also operates in Vietnam and Malaysia, and with new investors and partnerships familiar with Middle Eastern markets, the team is also applying for a digital asset insurance license in the region.
- “We are on track to achieve our vision of how future insurance works – autonomous insurance on-chain, as we transition from the old Web2 world into a more interconnected Web3 world,” said William Lee, Co-founder of YAS.
- Congratulations to the YAS team!
- Read the full story on e27.