Delivering the optimal experience
- Cargobase is on a roll! After announcing an ambitious plan to build the world’s first Autonomous TMS (Transport Management System), posting a double-digit year-on-year growth, and achieving profitability for its third consecutive year, the 500-backed logistics company moves on to successfully raise a growth financing round.
- This milestone reinforces Cargobase’s commitment to supply chain tech innovation and digitalization. The team will use the funds for product development, international expansion, and to refine the user experience of their software.
- Cargobase offers spot-buy procurement, freight management, real-time shipment tracking, and freight data analytics services in 55 countries.
- “As supply chains brace for a brand new season of change, we are already sprinting ahead,” said Founder & CEO Wiebe Helder. ”We are proud of our technology as it empowers logistics professionals to go digital, in a time where logistics service providers rely on – more than ever – connected workflows to maximize efficiency and speed.”
- Chief Product Officer Gert Jan Spriensma added, “As the industry shifts towards more real-time and collaborative ways of doing business, we are proud to offer software that works; software that contributes to our customers’ everyday cost savings and success. We will be dedicating a part of the investment towards making the lives of logistics professionals as easy and automated as possible, so they can focus on the things that truly make an impact.”
- Congratulations to the Cargobase team!
- Read the full story on Tech in Asia. A subscription may be required.