A whole new meta-world
- Learners and jobseekers can now pick up new skills and discover new income opportunities — in the Metaverse!
- Enabling this are 500-backed edtech platform Nas Academy and play-to-earn gaming guild Yield Guild Games (YGG). Both companies are teaming up to launch a Web3 educational program called Web3 Metaversity.
- Web3 Metaversity’s program will be hosted on Nas.io, the community learning portal of Nas Academy. In addition to having access to the Web3 Metaversity Discord server and videos, students get to attend live Zoom sessions where they can interact with YGG’s core team, as well as community managers and scholarship managers, including YGG co-founder Gabby Dizon!
- This partnership combines YGG’s Web3 expertise with Nas Academy’s storytelling prowess to bring the best possible learning experience to students.
- Web3 Metaversity aims to upskill, provide income opportunities, and empower people to pursue careers in Web3 through a range of roles, such as community managers, content creators, cryptocurrency traders, NFT artists, or Web2 specialists in the Web3 space.
- “We believe Web3 will change the world. It is the best opportunity for people to grow and own a piece of the internet, and together with YGG, we are so excited to provide all the education needed to turn somebody from zero to hero in the Web3 space,” said Nuseir Yassin, founder & CEO of Nas Academy.
- Jacq Lim, country head of Nas Academy Philippines, added, “It’s a personal mission for me to give Filipinos access to the best education and community that will help them grab those life-changing career opportunities. We can’t wait to see more people thrive in the jobs of the future, and Web3 can make this promise a reality for many Filipinos.”
- Read the full article here.