Time to put on those training wheels
- Here’s a ticket to ride — safely! In a first for the mobility industry, 500-backed startup Neuron Mobility launched ScootSafe Academy, an interactive, online riding school that will help educate riders on safety, and deliver training for those who have broken the rules!
- Developed with national road safety partners, riders can access city-specific content through the Neuron App or via the website. The school offers city-specific educational videos, quizzes, and even games to improve e-scooter and e-bike safety.
- Topics range from responsible parking, safe conduct, dos and don’ts when riding with Neuron, and more. And here’s a sweet bonus: students will receive free credits for future rides!
- The academy is a digital extension of the company’s popular in-person #ScootSafe events, which trained thousands of people at 108 events worldwide last year.
- Read the full announcement here.
Calling all aspiring creators!
- Running out of fresh ideas? Is your channel not growing fast enough? Or are you feeling overwhelmed or lonely as a creator? 500-backed Nas Academy has something just for you.
- The edtech platform has launched its flagship Creator Accelerator Program, described by Recruitment & HR Manager Sophia Zwitser as “taking our 100 courses and turning them into ONE.”
- The program was designed to help creators from all walks of life, from social media managers, to digital marketers on TikTok, or community managers on Discord.
- Nas Academy promises 10x your social media reach in 5 months, plus career opportunities at the end of the course!
- Learn more about the program from Founder Nuseir Yassin and apply here.
Speeding up on better service
- Speaking of talent, 500-backed car e-commerce platform Carsome is expanding its regional headquarters in Malaysia, showing their commitment to growing a high-skilled workforce that will serve the industry better and solve customers’ pain points.
- Co-Founder & Carsome Academy CEO Teoh Jiun Ee shared that the expansion underlined Carsome’s vision to mobilize Malaysia as a central talent hub for the region. “Through our growing workforce, we endeavor to channel more efforts into talent development in Malaysia to bolster our regional presence through strategic hires, upskills, and development of local talents,” he said.
- The company’s next move will be to double up their local investment and develop, attract and retain talents with different areas of specialization. So far, Carsome has provided over 29 training sessions and courses to 258 employees in customer service, operations, business development, and sales teams.
- Carsome also plans to set up more Carsome Certified Labs in the region, to provide hands-on practical experience and job opportunities for TVET (Technical and Vocational Education and Training) talents.
- Read the full story on TechNode Global.