You read that right! A whopping US$30.7M was raised in June by 500-backed startups — Zenysis and Naluri for better healthcare; Dagangan to expand its social commerce model to more rural areas in Indonesia; Ringkas to bring equality to housing access; and Laka for its innovative insurtech approach for bicycles and more.
Missed last month’s highlights? Check it out here.
- Zenysis bags US$13.3M to improve public health
- Naluri raises US$7M to expand to Thailand
- Dagangan bags US$6.6M for expansion
- Ringkas raises US$2.3M for the housing problem
- Laka rings in US$1.5M from Porsche
- Appboxo, RaRa Delivery, Una Brands & Volt14 founders honored by Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia 2022
- EST puts Asian stories on the global stage & launches in Australia
- Aliena wins first place in space propulsion contest
- YAS protects new lifestyles against new risks
- XING Mobility launches next-gen battery system
- Learning Loop soft launches social learning platform
- ALLCARE offers healthcare to creators
- Homage crosses 1M hours of care in Malaysia
- Prenetics launches colorectal cancer screening test
- SwipeRx combines AI & pharma care
- Laka looks out for cyclists with collective model
- BloomThis eyes 1M customers in Southeast Asia
- Carsome launches its largest experience center
- Grab’s digital map powers more businesses in SEA
- FarMart fights tooth & nail to serve farmers
- Grab hires new leaders for GrabAds
- Althea launches Gen Z skincare line
- abillion app launches in Italian
- Cargobase earns ISO 27001 certification
Other stories you may have missed:
- Grab announced it was awarded an MSCI ESG Rating of “AA”, affirming the company’s actions and commitment in the sustainability space.
- YAS partnered with The Kowloon Motor Bus Company and blockchain platform NOIZ to launch the company’s first NFT, which comes with utilities such as microinsurance, bus ride perks, and more!
- Lingokids partnered with IKEA stores in Catalunya, Spain, offering purchasers access to Lingokids and more perks.