Over US$70 million has been raised by five 500-backed startups this month for sustainable transport, re-commerce, affordable healthcare, and more. In acquisition news, Singapore’s AMTD PolicyPal buys a US-based firm, while in Australia, Una Brands scoops up a 15-year-old schoolboy’s drinkware startup.
Missed last month’s roundup? Check it out here.
- Neuron Mobility lands US$30M, sees significant international growth
- Una Brands raises US$15M, records 50% sales growth from brands
- Carousell bags US$10M from Temasek investment firm
- Glife bags US$8.12M for regional & user expansion
- Jala lands US$6M for empowering 6,700 aquaculture farms
- Clinikk raises US$4M to bring affordable healthcare to more Indian cities
- Bukalapak signs US$141M loan facility to diversify
- PolicyPal acquires US-based firm to enter financial planning market
- Grab & Bukalapak launch accelerator to benefit 10,000 MSMEs
- How OhmniLabs is making the return to the office safer
- Engineers save up to 50% of their time with FireVisor’s AI
- BukuKas eyes 20 million users by end of 2022
- Kredivo partners with AirAsia for easy access to travel
- Transcelestial to bring ‘superfast Internet’ to 10 markets
- Horangi & Huawei Cloud to serve digital organizations in 10 countries
- Aarav Unmanned Systems to boost efficiency in various Tata Steel businesses
- Una Brands acquires glass startup by 15-year-old for US$730,000
- mClinica on the importance of gender lens investing
- Grab on getting to the next stage with the super app strategy
Other stories you may have missed:
- 500-backed Ematic, a martech startup, has partnered with Adjust, a company that helps measure marketing campaign performance and analyses in-app users’ journey and behavior.
- Sigit Kouwagam, CEO of 500-backed fintech platform Bibit, shares how the startup is building a brand that first-time investors can trust in.
- Kiren Tanna, co-founder CEO of 500-backed Una Brands discusses the potential of e-commerce for small, homegrown businesses.